Why you should grow a moustache in November, stop flossing and secrets from 100-Year-Old-Southerners - It's all in this months Diversions + Tunes.
1. CURING MEN'S CANCER ONE MUSTACHE AT A TIME. Adam Garone is the founder of Movember and has turned it into one of the most innovative and impactful charities created this millennium, working to change the face of men’s health./ Order Of Man
2. SECRETS FROM 100-YEAR-OLD SOUTHERNER'S. A highly condensed history of the last one hundred years in America: Soldiers fought in two world wars, man walked on the moon for the first time, and the Internet was created. And a small group of the population was alive for all of it./ Daily Shot
3. THE SPY WHO COULDN'T SPELL. How the biggest heist in the history of US espionage was foiled./ The Gaurdian
4. MEET THE GODFATHER OF THE LOWRIDER BICYLCE. You know those custom bicycles that Snoop Dogg and other rappers rode with swagger in countless music videos? The ones that ooze that West Coast style? They all came from one place: Manny's Bike Shop in Compton, Calif. Joe Manny Silva is the godfather of lowrider bicycles./ YouTube
5. LOS ANGELES FROM THE AIR. Karl Hab Captures Stunning Views of LA’s Tennis and Basketball Courts From Above./ Photogrist
6. FORTY THINGS TO STOP DOING RIGHT NOW. If you have ever washed out a wound with saline instead of tap water or requested an x-ray for lower-back pain, you’re a fool./ The Guardian